Please read the following important terms and conditions before making a purchase from our site. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained herein, please exit this site immediately. Use of information on this site or purchase of any product on this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any information provided on this website or any linked website is not intended as medical advice nor is it intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider. All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a healthcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient. If you have a medical concern, please consult with your physician.
- Please consult your physician before using products offered on this site.
- The products bought through this site may result in harm when not used as specified by the product directions or when in conjunction with other products or drugs. Wallace Medical Group, Inc. is not liable for any harm for use of products offered on this site that are not used as directed by product guidelines or used without the consent of a physician.
- Upon receipt of the product, carefully read the instructions, directions, guidelines and precautions, if any, provided by the manufacturer before using the product. Any questions or concerns should be discussed with your physician.
- Wallace Medical Group, Inc. assumes no liability for the misuse of the information provided through this site.
- Minors should not purchase products from this site.
- Wallace Medical Group, Inc. makes no warranties, express or implied, in regard to any products on this website, and there will be no warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Wallace Medial Group, Inc. does not offer a warranty of any kind in regard to the products sold on this site.
- When using any skin care products, if any irritations such as itching, burning, scaling or other unusual symptoms develop, we recommend you immediately discontinue the use of those products and that you consult with your physician immediately.